7.08.2007

The Tour

I haven't been paying much attention to the tour hype this year. The fall-out from last year's tour is still fresh in my mind. They're all dopers. But... after catching some of the prologue yesterday and watching the highlights from the first stage -including Robbie McEwen's amazing 25km catch-up-sprint through the entire peloton after his crash and his surprise win - I'm getting kind of excited again. It's such a beautiful sport. I don't have any delusions of ever winning a bike race myself (I enjoy food and beer far too much) but I think I would enjoy entering an amateur event or two. Just for the thrill of the ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog is fantastic, very good!! Do you want to see something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos, costa rica real estate, costa rica property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/q